1. I am slowly returning to blogging.
2. Officially, I’ve 1264 followers. I’m fairly certain only 47.243 of them are human.
3. Spring cleaning. Still. Mother insists on cleaning the windows–I feel if they are too smudgy for you, close the curtains. She won. The window cleaning people are here Tuesday. What? You thought I Was going to climb a ladder. Ha.Ha.And Ha!, again.
4. I’ve introduced Joe to coffee milk. He likes it just fine.
5. I’ve still not finished decorating my new bedroom which is my old bedroom except I had it painted Timber Wolf Gray with white trim and it was supposed to become my guest room while I moved into the new addition with the on-suite bathroom except Mother decided to follow her dog and move in with me and take over the new, new bedroom, so, I’m back in the old, new bedroom. Capisce?
is amazing. Each version she plays has her own quirks and facial expressions, and, well, she’s amazing.
7. Sam and I are extending our walks. I’ve lost 25lbs since the beginning of February–more to go!Someone I know recently said to me I was looking svelte. I said: Thanks! I’m working on the velte part, but, I’ve always been svel. *crickets*–and am not working on seeing if I can get my skin to suck it up a bit so I can wear a sleeveless LBD to my niece’s wedding in July. Otherwise, I have to find flesh colored duct tape and wrap it around my upper arms. No one will notice, amiright?
8. Sam is also learning more and more commands. He’s still a puppy, so, the whole attention span issue is there, still…he’s learning.
Unless Lass insists on being there, then, I’m screwed. I really am sure he’s a hoarder, not a herder. He’s taken over Lass’ new bed and my new rug with all his stuff. His bed is so full of toys and bones, he can’t sleep in it anymore.
9. Bud is deep in training for the upcoming biking season. Not the bike with a motor, but, the bike my tall son propels himself. He eats more than the entire third grade in the local school, rides before and after work and one day on the weekend, putting in hundreds of miles a week. He visited a friend who also rides, and they went up and down a mountain…twice. In a day. Twice. His text to me was: Who burned 4500 calories today and can now eat whatever the Hell he wants? Me. I’m pretty sure it takes me six months to burn 4500 calories. His next big ride is the Santa Fe Century, which he rides with his Dad and Anne.
10. My biggest Pinterest re-pin remains–drum roll, please–Nutella Cheesecake. It’s lush.
12. It’s Spring. Next weekend, I’ll plant my herbs and flowers and clear out the yard. It’s time for new gloves, a floppy hat and a fresh bottle of SPF 364.
13. Still missing the presence of bloggers I love reading, and, like as people. Harper, Grippy and Tim, who actually straddles the line between Doesn’t Post Anymore and Posts on Rare Occasions. That latter group also contains Maggie and Brigitte. (Damn links wouldn’t work!) I love all the posts of those who carry on the hard world of the blog–and I mean that seriously–and wish I had those others to read on a regular basis.
14. Game of Thrones starts tonight! and I found Jolly Time popcorn is only 3 Weight Watcher points. Bliss.